Friday, January 14, 2011

NAISG: Leveraging NTFS Master File Table Timeline Forensics in the Analysis of Malware

What is in your incident response kit?

Next week I am delivering a talk at the Boston Chapter of National Information Security Group (NAISG) on Thursday January 20, 2011. I will be speaking on the use of NTFS Master File Table Timeline Forensics in the Analysis of Malware. The meeting and talk is open to everyone and more information can be found here. If you are in the Boston area come down and check it out. NAISG will post the talk and slides at a later date and I will make sure I link back to it here.

Updated: February 1, 2011

NAISG has posted the video for my presentation here. The slide deck can be found on Slideshare here. I also wanted to say thank you to NAISG Boston chapter for having me. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment