Friday, November 13, 2009

DojoCon 2009

I have had several things I have been meaning to post but my day job has been keeping me crazy busy lately. However, I did manage to find a few hours to check out some of the talks streaming live from DojoCon 2009. For those not familiar with DojoCon, it was created by Marcus J. Carey this year and was held November 6-7, 2009 in Maryland. Marcus not only coordinated the conference but also donated a large amount of the proceeds to Hackers for Charity (HFC). I had the opportunity to watch several talks including the keynote from Marcus Ranum, a great talk by Matt Watchinski of Sourcefire VRT, and a fantastic breakdown on lock picking by Deviant.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the remaining talks yet but I am looking forward to it. I recommend you check out some of the recordings, drop Marcus a thank you note, and donate to HFC. Marcus did a great job with the con and HFC is a great cause.

Thank you Marcus!

No comments:

Post a Comment